Undoubtedly, the internet has changed the way; we communicate shop and conduct business. Therefore, eCommerce is a booming industry, which makes buying and selling convenient for the buyers and sellers
What's new today can be out-of-date tomorrow. Therefore, you need to assess the merits of current trends to put yourself one step ahead of the competition and to deliver your
It is well-known that Black Friday is a special day for eCommerce. It opens the season of sales - a period of great opportunities. It is known in advance, but
Here are some of the biggest mistakes marketers make when setting up their autoresponder campaigns.
• Providing too much free information - You started an internet business to make money, not
Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. In general, about 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%.
Retargeting works by keeping track
As human nature, we like to be rewarded for our actions, especially when it's a reward we can use.
That's why incentives are doing awesome on marketing tools for any owners